Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mariposa caterpillars album.

These fat and hungry  caterpillars can wreck havoc on gardens, we suggest to plant sacrificial plants for them to gorge on on their growing season. Here is an album of photos of these caterpillars which are not allergenic to skin and have false eyes to scare predators.




This may be the last album with my ES30. I gave it to my elder brother so he can start shooting and before we invest in a full dslr. The teflon seals of the lens got out of the camera and there are dark splotches already on the resulting photos. but they may not be noticeable in non-magnified setting.

View the full album at <a href="https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2086275650806.112471.1662608581&type=1">Facebook photo album: Mariposa caterpillars</a>

2 comments:

  1. I don't see the splotches. The photographs look perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Caterpie from Pokemon.

    They're cute. Did your hands itch after removing them?

    Thanks.

    -
    Pokemon Hidden Trainer Journal
    http://poketto-monsuta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete